Download zetaTorrent for PC [Windows, MacOS]
Get zetaTorrent for PC to download files online with ease. Because this torrent client is presented for users who never want to follow any kind of hassle while downloading files over the internet. It helps them find/locate the file links that they would like to download. But it’s services are limited to Android OS, so I’m here to help you use it on a Windows or Mac OS.
What is zetaTorrent?
zetaTorrent is one of the most favored torrent clients. It’s developed for users who like to get the job done conveniently and without following any kind of complications. The app’s interface is quite simple, so there’s no problem in using it. However, it’s a good thing that you get to download it from a trusted source like Google Play Store.
One thing that’s quite completing about this app is its built-in browser facility. It allows a user to search for his desired torrent links and then add them to start their downloading process. Though, you are allowed to add a torrent file or a magnetic link to start such a process.
Difference Between Free and Pro Version
Isn’t obvious that there would be a difference between the zetaTorrent Pro and the free version? Well, that’s what I’m here to discuss with you. I’ll share some details with you, so you can decide for yourself that you either spend a bunch of dollars or to keep enjoying the free ride.
- Contains advertisements
- Limited file sharing over WiFi
- Start a download manually
- Night mode added
- Built-in file manager and browser
- No restrictions on file types
- Set download speed
- Save file to whatever disk location you find appropriate
- Contain all services from the free package
- Unlimited file sharing
- Ads-free interface
- Downloading starts automatically
- Proxy and IP filter
- File scanner to remove spam files
- Verifies a website for you (web based authentication)
While using zetaTorrent, a user is required to acknowledge some facts. The app consumes lots of your device’s battery, so its better to use it while your device is connected to a power supply. Also, if you are downloading a huge files like say more than 1GB or so, then its better to first connect your device with a WiFi. And you are allowed to make network selection from the app’s settings.
Another thing that requires your attention is that its better to use the app’s browser. Because it allows you to bypass some frustrating situations like when you are unable to upload a torrent file. If this app locates a file that’s spam or corrupted, it’ll notify you and will tell you that it can’t be downloaded.
How Do I Download zetaTorrent for PC?
I’m talking about downloading an android app on PC. It seems like kind of an impossible thing to do. But not more anymore, thanks to Android emulators, we can now Download zetaTorrent for PC. Likewise, you can use the same programs to use all your desired android apps and games on a computer.
I know that when you are don’t know much about a product, its hard to select one for yourself. So you got to be trusting me on this one, I’ll write a guide while using the services of BlueStacks. Because that’s the only emulator that you can get on Windows & Mac OS which doesn’t have any bad review from the tech geeks.
zetaTorrent App Download for PC (Windows & MacOS)
- Download BlueStacks App Player on your computer.
- Launch the downloaded file to start its installation wizard.
- Keep following the on-screen instructions until the software is installed properly.
- Once is installed, launch it from the desktop of your device.
- Allow it to complete the first-boot without any interuption.
- When you are able to view its main interface, visit the Play Store inside BlueStacks.
- Enter your Google account (compulsory)
- From the play store, use the search bar to open zetaTorrent
- Hit the Install button and wait until the app’s installation process completes.
- At last, start using zetaTorrent for PC (Windows & MacOS) by clicking on the Open button.
That’s all, Wikies for PC appreciates your visit.