XVR Pro for PC Download Free [Windows 11 & macOS 12]
If you are looking to access live video surveillance services on your computer, I offer to help. In my article, I will discuss a way to download XVR Pro for PC. And the method I’m going to talk about only benefits Windows and Mac OS users.
What Exactly is XVR Pro?
XVR Pro is a monitoring tool that gives you access to your digital recorders anytime, anywhere. It allows the user to view live broadcasts from their surveillance cameras through devices such as the DVR. But the good thing is that you will still be able to control your IP cameras. And that is due to the P2P protocols.
If you are using this application, you must know how it works. After launching the application for the first time, you will be prompted to register or log in with your existing application account. Afterward, it all becomes a walk in the park. You can start setting up surveillance devices after scanning your QR codes from your surveillance devices.
What’s the Difference Between DVR/NVR/XVR?
The user must know the type of digital recorder he is using. I know that some users are not interested in collecting such information. But I also have consumers who pay a lot to people who have this little information. So if you don’t like depending on others, such as technicians, and want to do the work on your own, please read the provided terminology carefully.
- DVR (Digital Video Recorders): Works great with HD and SD analog surveillance cameras.
- NVRs (Network Video Recorders): Designed to work specifically with IP cameras.
- XVR (a hybrid): Supports connection with IP and HD cameras.
Some Prominent Features of XVR Pro
- Support to connect with all types of networks, that is; Wifi, 3G, and 4G.
- Show multiple live streams at the same time.
- Allows you to take a snapshot of a live broadcast.
- Record each live image preview on a device of your choice.
- Helps you take full control of your live broadcasts through Pan-Tilt-Zoom.
Download XVR Pro for PC and Laptop
One possible way to download XVR Pro for PC is by using Android emulators. This is because the application services are not officially developed to work with computers. Therefore, you can only emulate the operating system that the application is running on. Yes, it is going to emulate the Android interface and if you carefully involve the provided solution, you can perform the task for free.
XVR Pro PC Download (Windows & Mac)
In the following section, I will use BlueStacks to help you understand the procedure required to emulate the Android operating system. You can also use other emulators like Nox App Player, Memu, and LDPlayer for the same purpose. But I suggest you use BlueStacks, as a high-end emulator.
- Download BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac operating systems.
- After downloading the emulator file, run it to start its installation process. Installation is straightforward, you just need to continue following the onscreen instructions to get the job done.
- Once the emulator is installed, you must start it. You can do this by simply double-clicking its icon on the desktop of your monitoring device.
- Now let the emulator finish the first start in peace.
- Then from the BlueStacks home interface, tap on the Play Store icon once.
- Add your Google account or just sign up, if you don’t have an account.
- When you start to see the Play Store in the emulator, click on the search bar.
- Search for XVR Pro and open the application accordingly.
- Click the install button and wait 5 or 6 seconds.
- Finally, when XVR Pro for PC (Windows & Mac) is installed, click on the Open button.
Users can also navigate to the My games section and click on the Personalize icon. From the appearing menu select Install APK and upload the XVR Pro APK file for installation. Further, launch the app directly from the My Apps tab.
That’s all, thanks for visiting WikiesforPC to Download XVR Pro for PC.