XMEye Pro for PC Download Free [Windows 11 & macOS 12]
It seems to me that huangwanshui is trying to gain more trust from its consumers. They have started to provide more and more applications that benefit their users in several ways. Now that there is a lot of competition in the market, there is XMEye Pro in the market.
This tool is not officially available for computers. So I decided to deliver a guide on how to download XMEye Pro for PC, free on Windows and MacOS. You may not know much about the app, so I’ll write a quick overview.
What is XMEye Pro?
XMEye Pro is an enhanced version of the XMEye app produced by huangwanshui. All things from the previous version are also available there. But the additions like a simple and complete interface are what make it more enjoyable.
The implementation of the charges is the same as before. You are never asked to pay for anything or forced to bear online advertisements when using it. Another thing that stays the same is that you still need to register or log in. You only need to enter a username and a strong password to complete the login procedure.
Once connected, you can easily connect and configure your IP cameras. There is now a live mode that gives you easy access to live streams. Just search for devices connected to the same network and then select the ones you have.
One thing you should know is that the app will only search for the devices registered to your account. In my opinion, it only selects nearby cameras or recorders. This is a good thing because it never allows you or any other user to connect unrelated devices.
You don’t have to worry about the nature of your connected network. Because the portal is designed to work with all types of Internet connections. LAN, WiFi, mobile data, and all other networks are supported by the app.
Download XMEye Pro for PC and Laptop
XMEye Pro is officially available for users of portable devices. But if you try to download XMEye Pro for PC, you can get the job done through Android emulators. These programs will help you emulate the entire Android interface. So that you can use any android app on your computer.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator on your computer (desktop or laptop).
- When the emulator file is downloaded, run it directly from your web browser.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for a successful software installation.
- Finally, when the emulator is installed, you can run it from your PC desktop.
- Once your first start is complete, you will be taken directly to your Home UI (user interface).
- Now what you need to do is click once on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your Gmail account details or, if you don’t have one, click the Create an account link.
- Once the login process is complete, you will start to see the Play Store interface.
- Half of your work is done, now you just need to click on the search bar available on the Play Store.
- Search for XMEye Pro by typing your keyword in the bar and then pressing Enter.
- Click on the install button and wait.
- From then on, XMEye Pro for PC [Windows 10-8-7-MacOS] will be installed and ready to use.
- Video playback.
- Audio support.
- Live broadcast in HD.
- Pan-Tilt cameras.
- Easy to configure cameras.
- Record live image videos.
- No restriction on the number of connected devices.
- Do not zoom in or out.
- Mobile data in some countries are not supported.
- No cloud support.
That’s all, thanks for visiting WikiesforPC to download XMEye Pro for PC.