WiFi Warden for PC Download [Windows 10/8/7/Mac]
The following article specifies a way to Download WiFi Warden for PC and Laptop. The provided method will work on Windows & Mac devices. You can also read about the app’s details if you are interested in acknowledging its basic services. So just keep reading the drafted article to accomplish your desired goals.
What is WiFi Warden?
WiFi Warden is kind of a WiFi analyzer that contains lots of great services for internet geeks. Some people think of this application as essential for every internet user. It contains several services for individuals who want to manage their network and save it from third-party invaders.
It’s pretty much straightforward that such a beneficial app can’t be free. But if you are willing to stay as a free consumer, then all you have to do is bear online advertisements. This way, you’ll be able to benefit from the app’s services without paying any real money. Further, the pro version of this app allows you to benefit from the ad-free interface.
Download WiFi Warden for PC and Laptop
There’s a trick that can be implied to download WiFi Warden for PC. All you have to do is to access the services of third-party programs known as Android emulators. Because only these utilities are your hope for emulating the Android interface without having to pay any extra charges.
It’s not much to ask to use such a beneficial app like WiFi Warden on Windows 10/8/7/Mac. You just have to spend 5min extra on the installation procedure. That’s it, and if your computer has at least 4GB RAM and 500MB disk space, you’ll face any trouble while completing this task.
WiFi Warden PC Download (Windows & Mac)
- Download an Android emulator from the provided links:
- After downloading the emulator’s executable file, install it on your machine.
- The installation procedure is simple, just follow the on-screen prompts to get the job done.
- When you are done installing the software, launch it from the desktop of your computer.
- Allow it to complete the first and one-time boot process in peace.
- Once you can see its home interface, locate and visit the Google Play Store.
- Enter your Google account or click on the Signup link to create one for free.
- Now from the play store’s search bar, make a query for WiFi Warden
- Click on the Install button and wait until the installation progress completes.
- At last, start using WiFi Warden for PC by clicking on the Open button.
- For future reference, you can launch the app from the main interface of the installed emulator.
How Does It Work?
You don’t have to be professional to use the services of this utility. Because WiFi Warden for PC is developed with a user-friendly UI. On the main interface, you’ll find a bunch of menus regarding your requirements. And once you navigate into any section, you are provided with a list of nearby networks.
If you select a network, you can check all of its connectivity details. I mean, you can only view the password of a network as if it is shared by its owner. Else, you’ll be able to view the manufacturer’s name, a total distance of a router from you, and so on. But you should be aware of the fact that it’s only to help you, but not to let you go fishing around in somebody else’s pond.
- Free WiFi Hotspots
- WiFi Analyzer
- Internet Speed Meter
- Connect with WPS
- Who’s connected to your WiFi
- Helps create a strong password
- Blocks Hackers
- Contain advertisements/promotions
- WPS connect requires root for some devices
- Only officially available for Android 6.0+