VideoBuddy for PC Download Free [Windows 11 & macOS 12]
Downloading online videos is a bit of a complicated process. That’s why I started using a video downloader called VideoBuddy. So after using this app I wanted to download VideoBuddy for PC. Most of the users do not know how to perform this specific task. So here, I am going to share a tip/trick to help my readers install this free video downloader on Windows and Mac operating systems.
VideoBuddy is one of the best open-source video downloaders available for smartphones. Actually, it is a full-featured downloader app that you can use to watch and download videos. However, there are no premium or free subscriptions. Because a user can start using the app without completing any starter forums.
Also, the download manager is what makes this app worth every penny. This way you can pause or stop the files you want at any time. And if you want, you can also enjoy the app interface in dark mode.
How To Download VideoBuddy for PC?
Downloading VideoBuddy for PC is very easy. To do this, you just have to accept the use of the services of an Android emulator. Because the app is not officially designed to work on Windows and Mac OS. But you can use Android emulators to emulate the Android OS on your computer which involves a simple process.
I wrote the following procedure using two different emulators. The two app readers used in my guide are free to use and work on both Windows and Mac devices.
- Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player on your desktop or laptop.
- Now that you’ve downloaded an emulator file, run it to start its installation process.
- After you finish installing the program, open it.
- When you can see the homepage of the software, locate and visit the Play Store.
- Enter your Google account to access Google Play services on your computer.
- Using the Play Store search bar, open VideoBuddy.
- Click on the Install button.
- Start using VideoBuddy for PC (Windows & macOS) by clicking the Open button.
If you do not want to enter your personal information like your Google account in the emulator, you can also use the APK method. To do this, just download the APK of VideoBuddy to your device. Now open the downloaded app file via BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Let it install and when its icon starts appearing on the home interface of the emulator, open it.
Main Features of VideoBuddy App for PC
Here are the basic functions that you can enjoy after getting the VideoBuddy app for PC:
- Online Browser: This app has a built-in browser that allows you to search for the media files you want. So you can visit different websites like Vimeo and Daily Motion to see your favorite files. And if you’ve found them interesting, save them to your devices for offline viewing.
- Social Media Downloader: Whether you are watching videos on Facebook Watch or WhatsApp, VideoBuddy always prompts you to download them. Simply launch the app and navigate to the required tab.
- Online Video Detector: While you are streaming live videos to your device, this app will detect them from the start. So if you want to save your mobile network, download it and watch it again without spending a single dime.
- Fast Download: Even if your device is connected to a slower network, you can still enjoy a fast download. Because this application uses algorithms that increase the quality of the download speed.
- Available resolution: Depending on the user’s network speed, a video resolution is provided. But if you want, you can change the quality of the video in any aspect ratio. Like FHD, HD, 340p or 240p.
That’s all, thanks for visiting WikiesforPC to Download VideoBuddy for PC.