Browse the internet with assured anonymity through UnityVPN for PC. Users can visit any website, no matter even if it’s blocked due to geographical restrictions. Because this free VPN ensures that you never have to worry about any kinds of limitations. So it’s always preferred by Windows & Mac device owners.
How Can You Download UnityVPN for PC?
It is possible for you to Download UnityVPN for PC. But to complete this task, you are required to get the services of a third-party program named Android emulator. Because the app’s not yet officially designed to work on desktop & laptop machines. So the only choice left for you is to emulate Mobile OS.
For a better experience, I would recommend you to get an emulator depending upon your operating system. So if you are using a Windows PC or Laptop, your best option is to get BlueStacks. But if you are a Mac device owner (Intel or Silicon chip), then getting Nox App Player would be a better choice.
UnityVPN PC Download (Windows & macOS)
- Download an emulator on your system.
- Open the downloaded file of an emulator to launch its installation wizard.
- Do as you are guided to install the software successfully.
- Launch the emulator and wait for it to complete the first-boot process.
- Click on the play store’s icon from the program’s home interface.
- Login to your Google ID by entering the righteous account details.
- Hit the play store’s search bar
- Type UnityVPN inside the search engine and select an app that’s developed by NetSoft Solution
- Once you have navigated to the desired app, click on the Install button.
- Thereafter, start using UnityVPN for PC by clicking on the Open button.
UnityVPN is a freemium virtual private network that’s officially designed to work on Mobile OS. Its main purpose is to secure a network from getting attacked by hackers. It contains premium quality servers from different locations. Individuals are allowed to select a server to become anonymous over the internet.
The app’s services are different for freebies & premium subscribers. If you decide to use it for free, then you get to access a limited number of proxy servers and you have to bear the online advertisements. As for the VIP consumers, they can access the whole list of proxy locations and enjoy using the app without any interruptions.
How To Connect & Use?
There’s no need of entering any personal info for creating an account, but only if you are a free user. Because an account is only required for the premium services. However, to connect with UnityVPN, you are required to perform the same steps:
- Select an APN by navigating to Settings → Connections → Mobile Networks → Access Point Names
- Now enable your Mobile Data
- Open UnityVPN
- Navigate to the Servers menu
- Select a proxy location
- Tap on Network/Payload and make a selection
- Now hit the Connect button and allow it to connect you with the selected proxy server.
Note: The first two steps only need to be implied by users who are using Mobile Data to surf the internet. So if you are using Wi-Fi or broadband, just skip these steps.
Some elite options are also available for live streamers and developers. For extra security, users need to navigate to the Settings tab available inside UnityVPN for PC. And from there, make sure to check the Override DNS Server checkbox. As for the Netflix live streamers, they need to select the Enable Netflix Proxy box.
- Limitless bandwidth
- Access to blocked websites
- Fast browsing speed
- Anonymous connections
- Connection with VIP proxy locations
- A free VPN for Netflix
- DNS server customizations
That’s all, Wikies for PC appreciates your visit.