SuperLive Plus for PC Download [Windows 10/8/7/Mac]
Download SuperLive Plus for PC to control network cameras and digital recorders. This utility will help you see live HD video of the cam directly on your device wirelessly. Because the trend of wires and cables has become old and things are now changed. Now you can control all workings of security cams through Applications.
And, if you are looking for an application that shows HD video of IP cams then we suggest you should try SuperLive Plus. This way, you can manage and control the security cams of your home, office, workplace, or any other place.
How To Download SuperLive Plus for PC
Provided below are the instructions required to Download SuperLive Plus for PC. You should be aware of the fact that I’ll be using the services of Android emulators to complete the job. Because this app has no official desktop version and you are required to emulate the Android interface. So just pick one method depending upon your installed operating systems.
⇒ Steps to Install SuperLive Plus for Windows 10, 8, 7
- Click on the provided link to download & install an Android emulator on Windows OS.
- While launching the emulator, don’t forget to add a Google Account.
- If you don’t have Google Account, click on the Signup link.
- From the main interface of the emulator, open the PlayStore app.
- Type SuperLive Plus inside the search bar and hit Enter
- Make the right selection from the search results.
- Hit the Install button and wait for a couple of seconds.
Now hit Open to start using SuperLive Plus for PC Windows 10, 8, 7 for free.
⇒ SuperLive Plus for Mac
The above method also works for Mac and macOS Big Sur 11. But for good and quality results of SuperLive Plus try BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks.
- Setup BlueStacks by entering information i.e (Device Name, WiFi password, Google Account, etc)
- Once done, you will see the main page of BlueStacks.
- From the homepage go to the MY APPS tab. Click on System App and select Google Store.
- Search for SuperLive Plus. Select the app and hit the install button.
Once installed, hit Open to use SuperLive Plus for Mac and macOS Big Sur 11.
How to Connect Devices
The procedure of configuring cameras with SuperLive Plus is very simple. First of all, you need to log in to the app. After that, add a camera device. Enter onscreen required details for cams such as the Port number and domain IP address. After entering the details you can see video from the cam directly on your monitoring device.
Important Note: (All the functions/operations of SuperLive Plus are processed using an internet connection. So do ensure that your Smartphone or Tablet is connected to stable WiFi or 3G/4G connection. It can also be used on free Public WiFi Hotspots. So for safety reasons, we suggest you should use a VPN connection.).
Key Features of SuperLive Plus
Besides video monitoring of IP cams and DVRs, there are two main features of the SuperLive Plus App.
⇒ Video Recording (Playback)
This feature of SuperLive Plus records all live videos of the camera. It automatically records all cam videos inside the app’s database. Recorded videos are saved or stored in the local storage of the device. Moreover, you can also store them in Dropbox or other cloud storage. So that, if you want to see previous cam videos or have missed any live video of the cam, you can watch them from the media gallery.
⇒ Alert & Notification
Another good feature of SuperLive Plus for PC is that it sends instant notifications. If it records a suspicious activity or fishy thing in cam video, you will get a real-time notification. Further, it comes with a motion detector feature. If it detects a face or motion in the video, you will get a message on your monitoring device.