Download Samsung Notes on PC, [Windows 11 & Mac 12]
Whether you are a student or a professional, you would always like to keep notes. Well, of course, you would like to take notes on your smartphone to remember your tabs. So that’s when apps like Samsung Notes come in handy.
And if the synchronization is enabled, you get to access the same notes on your smartphone and PC. So I’m here to help you deliver some methods to Download & View Samsung Notes on PC [Windows & Mac]. So just keep reading this article, if you wish to claim such a task.
Why Samsung Notes is so famous?
Users are always in search of things that would help them keep a record of their daily routine. Some of us still are using the default notepad utility, but it’s good when we are only trying to save documented files.
So Samsung Notes helps us save any file format we would want to do so. We are allowed to save images, small size videos, and documents as well. But a good thing about this platform is that it’s supported by a tech giant and it contains no lags.
Sharing at its best
It’s never difficult to share your files through Samsung Notes. Because the app is developed by taking all sorts of considerations. A user is allowed to share the files on SNS and even email them to other accounts. To do so, you just have to tap once on the share button and select a preferable account.
We all know that most cloud-sharing apps are not secure anymore. But only if you are not using Samsung Cloud services. And if you are using it, then you are allowed to synchronize all your data by just enabling the sync facility.
Some unique features
If you are using Samsung Notes, then you would be glad to know that this platform has a lot more to offer. For instance, you are allowed to add your handwriting and even remove it whenever you want to.
Another treating facility of this app is that you are allowed to edit a file after you are saving it. There are no limits on word counts, so you are allowed to make huge documents. And the sync process doesn’t take long but only the necessary time required to save your files.
Download Samsung Notes on PC and Laptop
There are three methods to download & view Samsung Notes on PC. One thing is that if you are a Windows 11 or 10 user, then you can get it directly from the Microsoft Store. But if you’ve installed other operating systems like Mac OS on your device, then you would have to access the service of Android emulators.
Such programs help you emulate the Android interface, so it would be like using the Samsung Notes App on a PC. Also, the emulator works on both Windows & Mac operating systems. So don’t worry, I’ll provide methods for all the related queries.
View Samsung Notes on PC [Windows 11 & 10]
If you own Samsung laptops, then you are only required to visit the Microsoft Store and download the app without any hassle. But if you are using other laptops like HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer, etc. Then you’ll have to imply a different procedure that I’ve drafted below:
- Click here to visit Microsoft Store to download Samsung Notes.
- Don’t hassle with clicking on the Get button, but first, click on the three-dotted icon.
- Select Add to cart
- On the next page, hit Checkout
- Under order summary, click on Place Order. (you’ll not be required to pay any amount, because the app is free)
- Click on Launch the Microsoft Store app
- Use the search bar to open Samsung Notes
- Seeing the Install button? If yes, then click on it.
- When the job’s done, just launch Samsung Notes on PC.
- Click on Samsung Notes settings
- Enter your registered Samsung account
- Wait a while and all of your Samsung Notes will be ready to view on your computer.
Trouble Clicking on Install Button?
- If you are not able to click on the Install button, then click on the three-dotted icon.
- Select your computer and click on Install now
- Still not working for you? Then click on the hamburger icon placed right beside the downloads & updates button.
- Select My Library from the drop-down menu.
- That’ll surely work for you, just click on the install button to download Samsung Notes on PC.
Download Samsung Notes App for PC [Windows & Mac]
- Download Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac OS.
- Once the emulator is downloaded, open the file to start its installation procedure.
- Keep following the onscreen prompts and it would take approx 5 minutes of your time to install the software.
- After its successful installation, launch it on your computer.
- Give it some time to complete the one-time boot process.
- When it’s done, you’ll be able to see its home interface. Now just click on the Google Play Store.
- Type in your Google account credentials.
- Use the play store’s search bar to open Samsung Notes.
- Hit the install button and wait for a couple of seconds.
- Thereafter, start using Samsung Notes App for PC without any hassle.
Installing Samsung Notes on Windows 11
If you are currently using Windows 11, then you are in luck. Because you also have the option of using WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android). Such a facility allows you to take advantage of Google Play Store, so you could install the preferred apps on your system.
To get things started, you need to install WSA on Windows 11 using the Microsoft Store. Now use the subsystem to install Google Play Services and Google Play Store. Afterward, start benefiting from the play store to install Samsung Notes on Windows 11.
Facing trouble in syncing Samsung Notes on PC?
If you are facing trouble with syncing your Samsung notes on a PC, then you need to imply the following solutions:
- Restart your computer
- Log out & Sign in with your Samsung account
- Reinstall the app
- Re-active Samsung cloud [desktop & mobile]
- Navigate to Samsung Notes settings
- Disable Samsung cloud toggle
- Now, reverse the process.
FAQs: Samsung Notes PC
Q) Can I Use Samsung Notes Online?
A) You are allowed to view your Samsung Notes online, but only within the app. Samsung hasn’t provided any official online portal to help you access your notes.
Q) How to Transfer Samsung Notes on Computer?
A) You can either download the Samsung Notes app on your PC or use services like Google Drive, DropBox, or OneDrive, to access your notes on a device with a bigger display.
Q) Can I Save Samsung Note on Google Drive?
A) Select the Samsung Note that you want to export to Google Driver and select Action from the provided menu. Now, select the Google Doc option to export it to Google Drive.
That’s all, thanks for your time spent on how to Download & View Samsung Notes on PC [Windows & Mac]. If you have any queries in mind, feel free to contact us through the comments section @WikiesforPC.