Nox App Player for PC [Windows 10/8/7/Mac] – Free Download
Nox App Player for PC can be a good alternative to utilities like BlueStacks & Memu. Because it runs perfectly on both Windows & Mac operating systems. Anyone can use it according to their demands about accessing Android on PC. But you should be glad to know about a fact about this software, it runs perfectly even on slower devices.
What is Nox App Player?
Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulators. As it is an emulator, its basic purpose is to help you emulate your favorite Android smartphone on your computer. It was officially introduced in the market in 2015 with version 2.2. And now further developments are made for Android OS lovers in the latest version.
A user can enjoy his favorite games & apps in this app player or you can call it an emulator. Because when you are trying to play a game that’s being developed for Android OS, you are actually emulating it on your PC. Else, there’s no rocket science in understanding the way how it works, you just need to worry about meeting the software requirements before you install & launch it.
Download Nox App Player
Following are the pre-requisites that you need to follow in order to install & use the software:
- RAM: 2GB or above
- ROM: At least 2GB
- Processor: Intel or AMD multi-core
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista or Mac
- Direct X: Latest version
- Video Card: The higher the better
Usage of Nox App Player for PC
Now that you know that Nox is not some online service, but a software. So you are required to first download its file and then install it on your computer. I’m also going to guide to about the proper way to use Nox App Player for PC. But only after I’m done talking about the simple way of installing it on your device.
- Launch the downloaded file of Nox.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait for the installation to complete (normally completes within 4 to 5 minutes).
- Afterward, close the installation wizard.
- When the installation is completed, you are allowed to run Nox.
- You can open it by double-clicking on the software’s icon from the desktop of your device.
- Once the wizard launches, click on the Start button.
- Let it complete the first-boot in peace (takes 25 to 35 seconds).
- Before leading you towards its home interface, you’ll be required to enter your Gmail ID.
- If you don’t have a Google account, you can create it for free.
- After registering to Google Play Services, you’ll be able to see the emulator’s home interface.
- Now you need to click once on the emulator’s search bar.
- Type Play Store in the bar and press enter.
- Click on the link that says Google Play.
- Thereafter, start using Google Play Store for PC to install Android apps & games.
FAQs About Nox App Player
Is NoxPlayer Free?
A good thing about Nox Player is that its free to use. You don’t have to worry about any hidden charges as well. Because the developers have not yet decided to put a price on their product. Some tech enthusiasts state that this software will always be free. And when you register your Google account, you don’t have to pay then as well.
Is Nox App Player Safe to Use?
Yes, Nox Player is only developed to help you enjoy your favorite smartphone apps & games on PC. So you don’t have to worry about any online malware or virus while using it. But you should also take care of getting the apps only from trusted sources like Google Play Store. Installing apps through the APK packages might harm your device.
Can You Root Nox?
By default, Nox is not rooted. But you can complete such a task by implying the following steps:
- Navigate to Nox System settings
- Click on General
- Swipe down and enable Root mode
- Hit save changes
- Restart Nox
Is Nox Better than Memu?
In comparison to system requirements, Memu works a little better on a computer. But there’s a drawback, Memu is only available for Windows operating systems. As Nox App Player is available for both Windows & Mac OS. Also, the developers of Nox provide updates that make this software very indulging.
Is Nox Legal?
There’s nothing wrong with using Nox on PC. Because the software only allows you to run Android utilities on Windows or Mac operating systems. So it’s totally legal to use it. Because you are only using the apps that are officially available on Google Play Store. Though, I don’t think that why such a question hit your mind.
That’s all, thank you for your time spent on reading my article.