Download Jawa for PC to benefit from remote surveillance services. This application with full controls is officially available for smartphones. So I’m going to implement an uncommon procedure to help you use it on your computer. Likewise, I’ll also deliver a way to perform Jawa Camera Login on PC.
2 Ways To Download Jawa For PC
Yes, there are several methods to download Jawa for PC. One way is to get its official CMS and then use it to perform Jawa Login. However, you can also benefit from the same services just like you do on your smartphone. But for that, you’ll be required to assist from Android emulators.
Official Jawa CMS
- Download AMICCOM CMS on your Windows OS.
- After downloading the file, extract the compressed file using WinZip, WinRAR, or 7Zip.
- From the CMS’s folder, launch the setup file.
- Click on the Next button and from the next tab, select a file path & hit Install
- When the client’s installed successfully, launch Jawa PC Client from the desktop of your computer.
Jawa App Download for PC (Windows & Mac)
- Download Bluestacks App Player on your PC.
- Install the emulator’s file by following the onscreen prompts.
- Launch the emulator and allow it to complete the first boot peacefully.
- Open the Google Play Store from the main interface of BlueStacks.
- Sign in with a Google ID or create a new account for free
- Now use the play store’s search facility to open Jawa
- Hit Install and wait for a couple of moments
- Afterward, start using Jawa for PC by clicking on the Open button.
Note: Jawa PC Client only works on Windows OS and doesn’t allow you to configure new devices. So if you are willing to use the app’s full services, you can download Jawa App for PC using an Android emulator. Also, an Android emulator works perfectly on both Windows & Mac operating systems.
What Is Jawa?
Jawa is a remote surveillance app available to users who are conscious about the security of their property. Because this app’s priority is to allow users to access live feeds of cloud cameras from anywhere they like to. And yes, no user is required to pay a single penny to take advantage of this surveillance app.
The mobile app indeed contains more services as compared to the Jawa PC Client. Maybe it’s because that the developers think of computers as vulnerable devices. That’s why they only allow smartphone owners to register for a new account and configure multiple devices for the live feed.
Benefits of Jawa
Many services are available inside both smartphone app & Jawa for PC. So I’ve decided to put light on these services that can help you make the most out of your live video feeds. All of these services are available to users who are currently using this application to benefit from live video surveillance:
- Remote access to videos from the past. Users can watch clips from live feeds while benefiting from the video playback facility.
- Onscreen controls for users who want to take advantage of PTZ cameras. So they can Pan, Tilt, or Zoom their cameras respectively.
- Motion detection and alarm notification for individuals who never want to comprise the security of their belongings. Users can enable/disable such facilities from the client’s settings.
- Every consumer is allowed to save parts from the live feeds. The saved media files are shown inside the app’s media album. Though, you can also open them directly from your device’s storage.
- Provided live feeds in Jawa for PC are in High-Definition. So users can easily locate and watch the suspicious activities done on or near their property.
That’s all, thanks for visiting Wikies for PC.