Download IP CAM Controller for PC to benefit from remote surveillance services. Because this application lets you control all your CCTV networks from anywhere you want to. You have to be sure that all of your devices stay connected to the internet. And here, I’ll provide a guide to get this app on a Windows or Mac computer.
How Can You Download IP CAM Controller for PC?
One third-party program can help you Download IP CAM Controller for PC. Yes, Android emulators can be a lot of help. Because these utilities allow you to emulate Mobile OS on your computer. So all you have to do is get an Android emulator to benefit from this live video monitoring app on PC.
IP CAM Controller – Download for PC Free
- Download & Install BlueStacks software on your Windows or Mac device.
- Allow BlueStacks to launch by itself after its successful installation.
- Visit the Google Play Store on BlueStacks.
- Use the play store’s search facility to open IP CAM Controller.
- Click on the Install button and wait until the progress bar completes.
- Afterward, start using IP CAM Controller for PC by clicking once on the Open button.
What is IP CAM Controller?
IP CAM Controller is a universal surveillance utility available in the market. It works with all of the famous IP cameras that support remote surveillance facilities. And because it isn’t developed by any specific CCTV manufacturer, users need to buy premium services to bypass the online advertisements.
The basic meaning free services of this application are good enough. But only for individuals who have the caliber of bearing online ads. Else, this application works like a charm and helps you a lot in viewing live feeds. And you get to control multiple IPC from a singular account.
IP CAM Controller Login
The IP CAM Controller Login process is quite different from other surveillance tools. But if you are not a person who wants everything on a plate, then you’ll not find it hard to connect/configure your IPC devices. Also, I’ll guide how to process operations related to camera activities:
- Add Camera: To add a camera device click on the + icon. Then start adding details like port number, camera name, network IP, etc. And after entering the required info, click on the Save button. Perform the same procedure to add another camera.
- Edit Camera: To start the process of editing camera settings, tap-n-hold on a device’s icon that you would like to customize. After getting a popup menu, select the Edit option to make changes.
- Delete Camera: To remove a camera device’s footage from your account, tap-n-hold on a camera’s icon and select Delete. Confirm your action to proceed.
- Multi-View Live Feeds: Navigate to the Multi-View section and tap once on the + icon. Hit once on the three-dotted icon and select your connected cams. Click on the Save button and add a name for the newly created group.
Export Camera Feeds from One Device to Another
After downloading IP CAM Controller for PC, you would like to export your app data. So no need to panic, because it is simple. You have to create a backup file and then restore it on a device of your choice.
- The first thing you need to do is tap once on the menu icon from the app’s main interface and select Export Cameras
- Confirm your action by tapping once on the Ok button.
- Now select an emailing platform e.g; Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- After sending an encrypted link via email, open the received email on a device you want to export your IP CAM Controller data.
- Launch the link from the received email on the other device and open it via IP CAM Controller for PC.
That’s all, thanks for visiting Wikies for PC.