Download eWeLink for PC Free [Windows 11 & macOS 12]
Here, we are going to present to you an amazing app known as eWeLink. In our article, we will also tell you how to download and install eWeLink for PC, free on Windows 10, 8, 7, and, Mac. So if you are interested in benefiting from this application on a computer, keep reading the rest of this post.
What is eWeLink?
eWeLink is a lifestyle category app that helps us control Sonoff Wifi wireless switches. This technology is based on cloud services and works well for anyone who wants to manage their home appliances even remotely. Many home products are compatible with eWeLink and Sonoff technologies. For example, light bulbs, fans, etc. Everything can be managed directly from the app, so you can now turn them on/off without physically touching them.
There are two different ways to register with eWeLink. The login process is different for Asian and European users. In Asia, you must register through a phone number. As in European countries, users must enter their email account to successfully register for the app. It’s different, but this app is available in multiple languages. It is available in English and in over 30 languages, which makes it very easy to access. To get started, users must first select their country and then enter their phone number or email address. Then set a strong password to complete the registration process. They will be notified instantly after completing the registration forms and will be able to access all of the application’s services. If you forget your password, just click on the Forgot Password link and receive an instant notification to set a new password.
Download eWeLink App
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 & Mac|
How To Download & Install eWeLink for PC, Laptop, Windows & Mac?
To download and install eWeLink for PC, users need to use Android emulator services. These programs allow users to emulate Android applications on a computer. Likewise, since there is no official version of eWeLink for Windows and Mac, our best option is to install the app through these emulators. It is because these programs provide their basic services for free and a user can easily understand their treatment phenomenon. Moreover, these programs are compatible with the most famous versions of Windows and Mac operating systems.
Downloading eWeLink for PC via APK
- First, download and install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on PC.
- Once installed, launch it and complete the Starter Forums.
- After you are done providing information in the emulator, it will direct you to its main interface
- Now download the eWeLink app and load it into the emulator.
- Depending on the performance of your PC and the Internet, eWeLink for PC will install in seconds.
Installing eWeLink for PC via Play Store
- After downloading and installing BlueStacks or NoxPlayer, run it and provide the details it asks for.
- When you start to see the home interface of the emulator, search for and open the Google Play Store.
- Now search for eWeLink in the Play Store and install it as an Android app.
- Within seconds, eWeLink for PC will install successfully.
How To Add/Connect a Device in eWeLink?
As I mentioned before, eWeLink works on a cloud network. So, once you are done signing up for the app, you need to connect the app to your servers. First, you need to enable WiFi on your device and then connect it to your possible network. Then open the app and let it connect to the cloud servers. When you’re done, find your home appliances in the app and select the ones you want to connect to them.
Features of eWeLink for PC
Here are the features of eWeLink for PC after installing it:
- Users can schedule the time to turn on or off their home appliances.
- Turn household products on and off anytime, anywhere.
- Sharing of device control is also allowed.
- Many customization options are available in the application interface
- Variety of resolutions offered
That’s all, thanks for visiting WikiesforPC to Download eWeLink for PC.