Epson iPrint on Windows PC & Mac, 2022 Free Download
Here’s an article that provides a solution to download Epson iPrint on Windows PC & Mac. I will deliver two different procedures to complete such a task, so users can benefit from a method of their choice. But first, I will deliver some information about the app, so users can make the most out of it on their computer.
What is Epson iPrint?
Epson iPrint makes printing from your device fast and easy. Connecting to Wi-Fi directly from the printer, you can print documents and photos wirelessly in black & white or color. To get started, simply download the free iPrint app and pair it with your printer using Bluetooth, then use the app to print what you need.
From the main interface of the app, users get to decide their preffered operation. So that various operations like Print Photos and Documents can be performed conveniently and remotely. Other than that several functionalities can be availed that are mentioned below:
- Print from Cloud
- Document Capture
- Memory Access
- Creative Print
Now that you have learned about the app’s services, it’s time to help you download it on your computer. You can read the following sections to locate your preffered method to manage and control Epson printers from a PC.
How to Download Epson iPrint on Windows PC & Mac?
There are two possible ways to download Epson iPrint on a computer. The first method that I will discuss is officially announced for PC owners. And the second method leads to the process of using the Epson iPrint app on Windows PC and Mac devices. I have drafted both solutions, you are allowed to pick a method of your choice.
1. Epson Connect for PC
Here are the download links for the Epson Connect utility that’s available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. You just need to download & install it by following the drafted instructions and start using it for your convenience.
Installation & Configuration
- Download the Epson Setup file on your system and launch the downloaded file to initiate its installation process.
- Keep following the onscreen prompts to complete the installation procedure.
- After launching the software, check the “I Agree” box and click on the Next button.
- On the next interface, click on the Install button.
- Afterward, hit Finish to complete the procedure.
- Now, choose your product from the given list
- Click on the “Printer Registeration” bullet and proceed
- Choose the “Agree” bullet and hit Next
- From the appearing Espon Registeration popup, click on Ok
In case you are using Epson Connect for the first time, choose the “Create an Epson Connect Account” option and provide the required details, before clicking on the Finish button.
But in case you only want to add a new device to your existing account, choose the “Add New Printer” option and enter the printer’s details and click on the Add button.
Activating Scan to Cloud and Remote Print
The Scan to Cloud and Remote Print are some of those facilities, which users like the most about Epson iPrint. So if you are unware of the process to enable these services, read the following steps:
- Epson Scan to Cloud
From the main interface of Epson software, expand the Scan to Cloud tab from the left pane and select Destination list. Now, click on the Add button from the right pane. On the newly appearing tab, choose the preffered cloud platform and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- Epson Remote Print
Click on the Remote Print tab from the left pane and select the “Remote Print” option. Now, from the right side, check the “Enable Remote Print” box and click on the Finish button.
2. Epson iPrint App Download for PC
One option for Epson iPrint users is to access the services of an Android emulator. With the help of such a third-party program, they can emulate Android OS and install the official version of the preffered app via Google Play Store. Here’s what they should do:
- Visit the guide to download & install BlueStacks.
- After completing the installation, launch BlueStacks.
- Launch Google Play Store on it and log in using your Google ID.
- Use the play store’s search facility to open Epson iPrint.
- Click on the Install button and wait for half a minute.
- At last, click on the Open button to launch Epson iPrint for PC.
That’s all, thanks for visiting @WikiesforPC to download Epson iPrint on Windows PC & Mac.