Consumers can now use apps like aTorrent to easily download files. In my article here, I’ll walk you through a fairly easy way to “Download aTorrent for PC, Free on Windows 10/8/7/Mac”. Because most PC torrent clients are not as simple and easy to use as this one.
What is aTorrent?
You might have guessed by the name that aTorrent helps you download things from the internet. And yes, you are correct that this is a torrent client that you can easily get for your Android device. But you should also know that it is not like other torrent clients which might damage the performance level of your device.
In fact, there are many options available for the convenience of consumers. For example, you can enable the download function via WiFi to help you save your mobile data. Even let the app know that you want the download to continue only when your device is charging. This way, you don’t have to worry about charging your device now and then just because the torrent download is running in the background.
Features of aTorrent – Torrent Downloader
- There is a built-in search engine that helps you locate and add files for download right in the app interface.
- A user can manage all his torrent files without any problem. Just go to the tab of your choice and act like pause, stop or start.
- Anyone can start the download via torrent or magnet links. You can even copy the magnetic link address and then paste it into aTorrent to start the process.
- If a user wants to share their torrent files, they can do so directly from the app. To do so, just select the torrent file and then hit the Share button once.
- You can also view your downloaded files from the application interface. Developers install the default document and image viewer for convenience.
Download aTorrent for PC & Laptop
Downloading aTorrent for PC is easy. You just need to accept the use of Android emulation services. Because such programs allow you to emulate the Android operating system on your computer. This way, you can access Google Play services, allowing you to use any Android app on your computer.
The best option while deciding on an Android emulator is using BlueStacks. Because this emulator can perform quite efficiently, but only on devices having more than 4GB RAM. It can be quite helpful in using Android apps on PC without having to face any irritating lags. That’s why it’s always preferred by users who wish to emulate Android OS on Windows or Mac devices.
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your machine (desktop or laptop).
- Once the emulator file has been downloaded, launch your installer.
- The installation procedure is simple, just follow the on-screen instructions.
- In the last step of the installation, check the “Start BlueStacks” box and click on the Finish button.
- The first start of BlueStacks will take about 40 seconds (depending on the performance level of your machine).
- Now when you can see the main interface of the emulator, click on the Play Store icon.
- Enter your Gmail account credentials, if you don’t have an account, click on ‘Register’
- Once the Play Store opens, click on the search bar.
- Type ‘aTorrent’ and press Enter.
- Hit the install button and wait.
- When the aTorrent for Windows 10-8-7-macOS installation process is complete, click the Open button.
That’s all for the moment. If you don’t want to use BlueStacks, you can use the Nox emulator as an alternative. To help us get your opinions, you can use the comments section, thank you for your time spent on WikiesforPC.